Monday, May 25, 2009

Don't You Take Another Picture Of Me

OOPS.....Sorry. Teenagers are so funny. Especially Troop 51 teens. If I didn't hear, don't take my picture...no more pictures, once this weekend, I may have heard it a thousand times. Well all I can say is OOP's, sorry guys again. Why 2 such great looking young men would not want to have their pic taken is beyond me. But you know what, they are also simply the most amazing boys I have ever been surrounded by in my entire life. They live the Scout Law everyday. Their kindness and consideration for others is something we must all be in awe about all the time. Below you see our 2 upcoming Eagle Scouts. On the right the gentlemen is very close and has a planned Eagle project. On the left all I can say is, hanging with the right inspiration and has several years, but is definitely on the right track. Keep it up guys. Great job. All I can say is guys you have the right stuff and your on the trail to Eagle.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home