Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thanks To All Of Our Readers....600 visits And Still Rolling

Blinkie Maker

Hard to believe that only months ago when I started this blog it would have been for anyone but our boys. But it has become far more than that. I am so thrilled when I receive comments from readers or requests to use our posts. I work really hard trying to find the most Scout appropriate material for our leaders and boys. To look at the hit counter and see it roll over 600 is awesome both for myself and for our Troop. It means that we are doing our best! Our best to get our young men in an area where they are far more intelligent than we elders......the internet. Yes the great power of the internet. There is the good and the bad as in all of life. We only hoped to make our site not only good but GREAT! Following the values of scouting.

I would feel very honored to know that somewhere some young scout is able to learn, if only one thing or get a laugh and a smile for the day. I would love to believe that all of our boys are looking and reading, learning something new, that is the greatest honor, to teach our youth! That is life. Laughing and learning each and everyday. Thanks to all who read our blog and please keep coming back and keep reading we are honored!

Thanks and God Bless!
Troop 51



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home